Friday 9 May 2008

Heads up

Changes are afoot. I’m not entirely happy with the format and layout of the comics at the moment, so I’m considering a change to four wider panels stacked on top of each other. This would enable me to use thicker, more varied lines and the smaller details wouldn’t be lost when resizing. I think it would jar a bit if I switched mid-story, so I’ll probably try it out at the start of story three (production of story two is already well underway). There are 20 comics in story one, so if story two has a similar amount then expect to see the new style in early to mid July.

2 comments:

anonemouse said...

can't wait - a change is as good as a rest they say and while you may well want a break by mid-july, your ever eager readership cannot be keep waiting for their bi-daily ration of fewbury's best comic ever...
keep to see how the new skyscraper format will work with the village's strict planning regs tho'...
love in glass-pane sheen in frame 1 today btw and, while i can't say the same about the pagan hamsterpops, love the lick at the end too...
keep up the sterling work sir!

Ariane said...

Look at the quality of readers I have brought you, Graham! It almost makes up for the fact that I missed the post with your birthday card today.

Happy birthday for tomorrow (will post this again tomorrow). Love you. xxx